Welcome to "Ouse", the virtual presence of Chip and Ann Hamblin on the world wide web. On the pages of this website we have presented information about a number of our interests:
- Jake - Ann Hamblin's Doberman Pinscher
- Eilidh - Chip Hamblin's Irish Red and White Setter
- Woodworking - A few of Chip Hamblin's woodworking projects are displayed and include a discussion of woodworking methods
- Woodturning - A few woodturning projects are displayed along with an occasional comment about woodturning tools and methods
- Ouse Lake in Algonquin Park a small relatively insignificant lake, but one of personal importance to Chip
- Algonquin Park - The first provincial park established in Ontario
- The Muskoka region of Ontario, Canada often referred to as "cottage country" and the Hamblin cottages on the Lake of Bays
Ouse.com is very much a work in progress and its content will adjust and change as time and our thoughts evolve. We have attempted to keep image sizes to the minimum that will load quickly and still display well. However if there is a particular image that you would like to see in more detail, please let us know.
We hope you enjoy the time you spend here. We would appreciate any comments or suggestions for improvement of this site. Please click on the "Feedback" tab and fill out the form that is displayed. Many thanks.
-- Ann Hamblin
-- Chip Hamblin